Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Treat: Erotic Raver Story

Nice raver story that is sure to please those who are into this scene. Enjoy!

Rave Dreams
by SecretZoom

Sitting in my dorm room letting the rough fast beat of a techno song bang against my ears I sat and thought of the night to come, a night of glowsticks, glitter, love and magic. It was to be my first time at a rave and I was excited. I thought of the thousands of situations that were possible in that surrealistic dance party that they call a rave.

As my roommate and I got ready for the party images and thoughts of my girlfriend ran through my mind like a movie, remembering her in everyway from her slender body to her amazing sense of style and stunning smile. She was meeting my friend and I at the map point and we were going to drive to the rave together. I remember every detail now looking back on that day….

She was waiting for us in her full kandi kid garb. The glitter she wore shimmered in the light from the street illuminating an already radiant beauty. She walked toward our car and got in handing me a tape with jungle. I knew her best not by a name but by a feeling. That feeling was Ecstasy. She was Ecstasy to me, a perfect contentment and love in a single person.

The three of us arrived just in time to hear the first DJ begin to spin. The dusty warehouse was filled with the greenish beams from laser projectors and the white swirls of light from a disco ball. The Dj played a heart stopping bass heavy song that put me in a trance releasing a wilder side of me driving me closer to my raver girl. We danced close together staring through each others' eyes and into our souls. She broke the starry eyed stare and grasped my hand leading me off to somewhere. We walked down a long hallway in the dark dusty abandoned building as the music lessened in volume with each step. Ecstasy tried a door opening it with a high pitched squeak and pulled me inside. We stood in the darkness hearing each other breathe as we stood inches apart. My hands finding their way to her in the darkness, my fingers gliding down her arms and onto her sides. I held her in the darkness and lowered my head kissing her soft moist lips in the silent dark. We kissed for what seems an eternity feeling our love for one another acted out. I slid my hands down and behind her, supporting her as I lifted her into a seated position to the desk I saw in the low light.

Leaning over Ecstasy she relaxed, lying on her back atop the desk. I tilted my head moving in kissing her lips, moving to her neck and back to her lips as I let my hands glide over her body exploring. I slid my hands under her shirt gliding my fingers over her chest and working my way to her breasts encircling them with a soft but steady motion. I pulled my lips from hers as I helped her remove the shirt. I kissed her chest moving, exploring her body with my hands. I pulled one hand to her breast as I licked and sucked on the nipple of the other leaving little wet spots on her smooth skin. I reversed this taking the other breast into my mouth and teasing her nipple with my tongue as I encircled and rubbed her other breast with my free hand.

I kissed slowly down her body as I slid my hands under her pants and down under her panties to her pussy. I slid my hand up and down rubbing over her and going between Ecstasy's legs. I started to run my middle finger up and down through the slit between her legs gliding the rest of my hand in the same manner as before. I did this for some time working to make her excited. I stopped to remove her pants pulling at the exaggerated large legs of the denim fabric. She lay on the table in panties which I knelt between her legs and removed quickly. I leaned forward pushing my head between her legs licking slowly up and down sucking and kissing. I found her clit and began to lick and flick it with a stiff tongue and light sucking. I circled around it with my tongue flicking from side to side and up and down, working Ecstasy toward orgasm. I began to move my hands from their perched position on hers thighs to explore her body, running my hands over her skin smoothly trying to find areas that made her react in a new way. Ecstasy began to moan slightly moving her body in small twitches and finally arched her back as pleasure as an orgasm ran through her body. I licked and sucked and darted my tongue at her clit through her climax.

I stood after she had experienced the full climatic tide that had washed over her body. I stood squarely between her legs and spread them apart as I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers down. I entered into her slowly feeling the warm wet slipperiness of it all. I moved my hip in a rhythmic motion in and out slowly. I grasped her hips and pulled myself into her with each thrust going a little deeper each time. Steady movement to the low beat of bass from a new Dj in the main dance room of the building. Ecstasy pushing her body onto me and me pushing into her in perfect unison as we matched the beat of the music with an overwhelming sense of pleasure and closeness. We moved faster pulling each other closer each time. I felt a climax building in my body. I could feel the tension building as if I were going to burst. I reached a point of no return and could feel the tension release in orgasm. We worked together through the climax. I fell on the desk next to Ecstasy and we laid there feeling the low rumble of bass continue into the night.

No comments: